PRODUCT NAME: Rossmax Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Upper ARM (X5)
PACK SIZE: 1 Device in a Box
Rossmax X5 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is an Automatic BP monitor that detects AFib in early stage. The device helps prevent the risk of cardio disease and stroke by early detection of atrial fibrillation, premature contraction, tachycardia and bradycardia. In addition, it also has movement detection.
The PARR technology of the device detects arrhythmia during regular blood pressure checks without any additional user skills.
- A BP monitor with Hypertension Risk Indication
- With Cuff Detection
- Guest Mode
- Detects Irregular Heartbeat
- Premature Contraction Detection (PC)
- Clinically Validated
- Comes with Latex-Free Patented Universal Cone Cuff
- Stores 120 memories for 2-users with date & time
- Large LCD size
- Has a Cuff Holder Design
- Provides 7-day AM/PM Averaging
- Lifetime Calibration
- Also, has an Adapter socket
- Safe and Effective.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Place the cuff on your bare upper arm
- Make sure the tubing falls over the front center of your arm
- Pull the end of the cuff so that it’s evenly tight around your arm
- Then, press start and remain still and quiet as the machine begins measuring
- The cuff will inflate, then slowly deflate so that the machine can take your measurement
- After some time, the monitor displays your BP and pulse on the digital panel.
- Don’t measure blood pressure right after wake up.
- Do not wash the arm cuff or immerse it in water.
- Avoid food, caffeine, tobacco, and alcohol 30 minutes, prior to blood pressure measurement.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION