PRODUCT NAME: Rossmax Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Upper ARM (X1)
PACK SIZE: 1 Device in a Box
Rossmax X1 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor comes with cuff detection that detects and indicates whether the cuff is wrapped around the arm properly. Based on the Real Fuzzy Technology, the device determines the ideal cuff pressure based on one’s systolic blood pressure and arm size. In addition, it also prevents inaccurate readings caused by erroneous cuff inflation levels.
The device comes with Movement Detection. It helps remind the user to remain still during the measurement.
- An Automatic Blood pressure monitor that Detects Irregular Heartbeat
- Last Number Memory Recall
- Hypertension Risk Indication
- Clinically Validated
- Comes with Latex-Free Patented Universal Cone Cuff
- One-touch Automatic Operation
- Lifetime Calibration
- Also, has an Adapter socket
- Safe and Effective.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Place the cuff on your bare upper arm
- Make sure the tubing falls over the front center of your arm
- Pull the end of the cuff so that it’s evenly tight around your arm
- Then, press start and remain still and quiet as the machine begins measuring
- The cuff will inflate, then slowly deflate so that the machine can take your measurement
- After some time, the monitor displays your BP and pulse on the digital panel.
- Don’t measure blood pressure right after wake up.
- Do not wash the arm cuff or immerse it in water.
- Avoid food, caffeine, tobacco, and alcohol 30 minutes, prior to blood pressure measurement.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION