PRODUCT NAME: Rossmax Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Upper ARM (AC701)
PACK SIZE: 1 Device in a Box
Rossmax AC701 Upper ARM Blood Pressure Monitor is an Automatic BP Monitor that listens like Your doctor. Based on the Digital Korotkoff Technology, which uses the advanced dual sensor cuff system to provide accurate results. The device senses both pressure and sound. In addition, it also provides average of the last three readings.
- A BP monitor that actually listens like a doctor when taking a reading
- With Jumbo size “XL” digit, for earlier display
- Detects Irregular Heartbeat
- Hypertension Risk Indication
- Clinically Validated
- One-touch Automatic Operation
- Has a patented Digital-Korotkoff Cone Cuff
- Stores 120 memories for 2-users with date & time
- Lifetime Calibration
- Safe and Effective.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Place the cuff on your bare upper arm
- Make sure the tubing falls over the front center of your arm
- Pull the end of the cuff so that it’s evenly tight around your arm
- Then, press start and remain still and quiet as the machine begins measuring
- The cuff will inflate, then slowly deflate so that the machine can take your measurement
- After some time, the monitor displays your BP and pulse on the digital panel.
- Don’t measure blood pressure right after wake up.
- Do not wash the arm cuff or immerse it in water.
- Avoid food, caffeine, tobacco, and alcohol 30 minutes, prior to blood pressure measurement.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION