PRODUCT NAME: Rossmax Digital Upper ARM Blood Pressure Monitor AC1000f
PACK SIZE: 1 Device in a Box
Rossmax Digital Blood Pressure Monitor AC1000f is an Automatic BP monitor, Ideal for hospitals, clinics, and other medical facilities. The device helps prevent the risk of cardio disease and stroke by early detection of atrial fibrillation, premature contraction, tachycardia and bradycardia. In addition, the PARR technology of it detects arrhythmia during regular blood pressure checks.
The device comes with Small, Medium & Large Cuff, Instructions Manual, Batteries, and a 7.5V Adapter.
- An Upper Arm blood pressure Monitor
- With Movement Detection
- Automatic & Auscultatory measurement
- Portable and Compact
- Cuff Detection
- Measures up to 600 measurements
- Easy to Operate
- Provides impeccable precision of deflation rate
- Lifetime Calibration
- Comes with an Anti-splash Protective Cover
- Safe and Effective.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- First, connect the cuff and the device with the help of the connector
- Place the cuff over the bare upper arm and lay your arm on a table
- Make sure the tubing falls over the front centre of your arm
- Then, press start and remain still and quiet as the machine begins measuring
- The cuff will slowly inflate and deflate so that the machine can take your measurement
- After a few seconds, your blood pressure and other measurements will be displayed on the screen.
- Don’t measure blood pressure right after waking up.
- Avoid food, caffeine, tobacco and alcohol, 30 minutes, prior to measuring your blood pressure.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION