PRODUCT NAME: REJUNEX CD3 TABS
PACK SIZE: 10 tablets in 1 strip
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Rejunex CD 3 Tablet contains methylcobalamin, a vitamin B12 coenzyme, retards ageing of the brain, boosts nerve myelination, regularizes sleep patterns, and decreases serum homocysteine levels. Rejunex-CD 3 Tablet is indicated in peripheral neuropathy, neuropathy induced by diabetes, alcoholism, and drug consumption, and hyperhomocysteinemia as it maintains and boosts the activity of damaged neurons, and reduces homocysteine levels.
- Rejunex CD3 tablet is used for the management of neuropathies.
- For various bone-related disorders due to deficiency of vitamin D3 and calcium.
- It is also used for the treatment of nutritional deficiency of certain vitamin and minerals.
- As an adjuvant in patients recovering from surgeries, operation and in elderly.
DIRECTION TO USE:
- Take Rejunex CD3 as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not take it more than the recommended daily dosage.
Talk to your doctor before taking REJUNEX CD3, if you:
- Are allergic to any of the ingredients in REJUNEX CD3
- Have stomach or intestinal ulcers, heart, liver or kidney disease or any other medical conditions
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION