PRODUCT NAME:?Refresh Liquigel 10ml
PACK SIZE: 10 ml in 1 bottle
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Refresh liquigel eye drops is indicated in temporary relief of persistent dry, irritated eyes and to protect eyes from further irritation. Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium 0.5% eye drops are used as a lubricant to relieve irritation and discomfort due to dryness of the eyes or due to exposure of the eyes to wind or sun, for the treatment of the symptoms of dry eye and as a protectant against further irritation.
Refresh liquigel eye drops is a lubricating formulation and provides immediate relief and long lasting protection against dryness and irritation for patients with dry eyes. If one experiences eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours stop using this medicine and physician should be consulted. If solution changes its colour or becomes cloudy, do not use.
Normally your eyes produce enough natural tears to help them move easily and comfortably and to remove dust and other particles. If they do not produce enough tears, they can become dry, red, and painful. Dry eyes can be caused by wind, sun, heating, computer use, and some medications. Refresh Liquigel Eye Drop keeps your eyes lubricated and can relieve any dryness and pain. They will also help protect your eyes from injury and infection. This medicine is safe to use with few side effects. If you wear soft contact lenses, you should remove them before applying the drops.
DIRECTION TO USE:
This medicine is for external use only. Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Hold the dropper close to the eye without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid. Wipe off extra liquid.
- Always use Refresh liquigel eye drops as instructed by the healthcare professional.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of its components.
- Check with your healthcare provider, if you experience any unusual side effects.
- Consult your doctor for advice before using this medicine if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Do not drive or use machinery while using this medicine since it may cause blurred or altered vision, redness or irritation and sometimes pain in the eye.
- Do not use it while wearing soft contact lenses.
- Instil 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION