Product Name : Reflora Plus sachet
Pack Size : 1 G
Reflora Plus sachet is an effective therapy for diarrhea which is caused due to use of antibiotics or due to gastroenteritis.
Reflora Plus Sachet contains : Saccharomyces boulardii CNCM I 3799 and Bacillus subtilis CU1 as main active ingredients.
– Reflora Plus sachet is a combination of two probiotic strains that colonize in the intestines and secrete several beneficial substances that are used to combat diarrhea.
– The formulation is highly effective, natural and safe in use
– This is an effective therapy for diarrhea caused due to use of antibiotics or due to gastroenteritis.
Key benefits/uses of Reflora Plus Sachet:
Role of active ingredients:
– Saccharomyces boulardii CNCM I 3799: Releases various proteins that offer anti-toxin, anti-hypersecretory, antimicrobial, trophic and immuno-modulatory effects and anti-diarrhoeal action.
– Bacillus subtilis CU1: A bacterial probiotic that offers an antimicrobial effect, thereby eliminating pathogens. It also offers immune-enhancing effects and anti-diarrhoeal action.
Directions for use/Dosage:
– In Antibiotic Associated Diarrhoea (AAD): Take 1 sachet twice a day till the duration of antibiotic.
– In Gastroenteritis: Take 1 sachet two times a day for 5-7 days.
– Antibiotic Associated Diarrhoea(AAD) and Gastroenteritis
– Read the label carefully before use of this product.
– Do not exceed the recommended dose.
– Keep out of the reach of children.
Use Under Medical Supervision