PRODUCT NAME: RAVIRON XT DROPS
PACK SIZE: 15 ML Net Wet.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
- Raviron XT contains Ferrous ascorbate and Folic acid
- Ferrous ascorbate is a source of Iron, Iron transports oxygen throughout the body and maintains red blood cells, thus making an individual feel energetic and preventing anaemia.
- Folic acid is essential to numerous bodily functions ranging from nucleotide biosynthesis to the remethylation of homocysteine. It is especially important during periods of rapid cell division and growth. Both children and adults require folic acid to produce healthy red blood cells and prevent anaemia.
- Iron Deficiency Anaemia
- Iron deficiency anaemia and nutritional anaemia that occurs especially during pregnancy and lactation
- Iron deficiency due to chronic blood loss or low intake of iron
DIRECTION TO USE:
Raviron XT can be taken orally with water, after meals.
- Read label carefully
- Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counselling points are listed below.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION