PRODUCT NAME: Quanto Liv Capsule
PACK SIZE: The pack is of 60 capsules.
FEATURES: The features are as follows:
¢¢ Detoxifies liver
¢¢ Helps in managing fatty liver
¢¢ Normalises symptoms due to alcohol consumption
¢¢ Protects from oxidative stress
¢¢ Ensure healthy functioning of liver
. Antioxidant, Helpful in jaundice, Rejuvenates liver
CONTENT: The Quanto Liv Capsule contains Giloy, Chicory, Makoi, Anantmool, Bhumi amla, Arlu, Punarnava.
- Tinosporasides from Giloy – Antioxidant, hepatoprotective, effective in drug-induced liver injury, prevents immunosuppression, minimize liver toxicity, removes excessive fat.
- Tannins from Chicory – Reduce the serum levels of hepatic enzymes (important indicator of liver damage), decrease inflamed cells
- Saponins from Makoi – protect the liver against oxidative damage, detoxification of the liver, antioxidant, hepatic fibrosis through the reduction of TGF-1 secretion, no fat accumulation or necrosis after the treatment, effective in hepatic steatosis
- Alkaloids from Anantmool – Hepatoprotective properties against chemical hepatotoxicity, effective in drug-induced liver injury
- Bitters from Bhumi amla – Antioxidant, hepatoprotective, helpful in jaundice, regenerates liver cells and cures liver failure
- Glycosides from Punarnava – Diuretic herb, it removes excess of fat, water from within the body. It rejuvenates liver, that’s why the name is punarnava.
- Flavonoids from Arlu – Hepatoprotective, Significant reduction of the elevated enzyme levels of serum glutamate oxaloacetate transaminase, serum glutamate pyruvate transaminase and serum alkaline phosphatase.
USES: It is used as Hepatoprotective.
DOSAGE: 1 Capsule twice daily.
Use Under Medical Supervision