PRODUCT NAME:Propygenta NF Cream 20gm
PACK SIZE: 20gm Net Wet.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Propygenta NF Cream 20gm is a blend of medicines used to treat skin diseases brought about by microorganisms, such as bacteria. It kills and stops the development of infection-causing microorganisms, subsequently clearing the infection and relieving the symptoms. It likewise blocks the release of chemicals that cause symptoms, for example, itching, redness and swelling. Accordingly, this medication relieves the inflammation because of these infections.
You should utilize Propygenta NF Cream however long it is prescribed, regardless of whether your side effects disappear, else they may return. Contingent upon the sort of contamination you are treating, this may be several weeks. Even after your infection is totally cured, you may need to apply it sporadically to keep the symptoms from returning.
- This Cream is a combination of two medicines Clobetasol and Neomycin, which treats bacterial skin infections.
- Clobetasol is a steroid medicine. It blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the skin red, swollen and itchy.
- Neomycin is an antibiotic. It stops bacterial growth by preventing the synthesis of essential proteins required by bacteria to carry out vital functions.
- Propygenta NF Cream online Available in TabletShablet Website.
DIRECTION TO USE: Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Store the formulation in cool and dry place
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION