- Prolomet XL 25 Tablet is used for the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension), angina (heart-related chest pain) and irregular heart rhythms (arrhythmia).
- The tablet belongs to a group of medicines called beta-blockers and works by blocking the effects of some chemicals on the heart and blood vessels.
- It also helps prevent migraine, future heart attacks and stroke.
|Country of origin||
- Do not consume alcohol while taking this medication.
- Store it at room temperature (10 – 30°C). Away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid Driving right after taking the medication, as it can affect your ability to drive.
The side effects of it include:
- Slow heart rate
Consult a doctor before taking the medicine, If:
- If you are allergic to Metoprolol Succinate, or any other ingredient of this medicine
- If you have any liver problems
- If you have a slow heart rate, severe circulation problems, severe heart failure, or low blood pressure
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.