- Prazopress XL 2.5 Tablet belongs to a class of medicines called alpha-blocker that helps in the treatment of high blood pressure.
- It works by relaxing the blood vessels, making it easier for the heart to pump blood around the body.
- The tablet reduces the risk of having a heart attack or stroke and treats heart failure.
- Also, it helps treat mild enlargement of the prostate gland in men.
|Country of origin||
- Do not consume alcohol while taking this medication, as it may cause excessive drowsiness.
- Store it at room temperature (10 – 30°C). Away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid Driving right after taking the medication, as it can affect your ability to drive.
The side effects of it include:
- Low energy
Consult a doctor before taking the medicine, If:
- If you are allergic to Prazosin, or any other ingredient of this medicine.
- If you have heart failure, liver disease, or kidney disease
- If you are having eye surgery for a cataract
- If you are planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding.