- Pinom A 20 Tablet 10’S is a combination of medicines that helps control high blood pressure.
- It helps lower the blood pressure by relaxing the blood vessels, making it easier for the heart to pump blood around the body.
- The tablet also reduces the risk of future heart attack, stroke, or kidney problems.
|Country of origin||
- It is unsafe to consume alcohol with the medication.
- Do not drive after taking the medicine as it may affect your ability to concentrate and drive.
- Do not chew, crush or break the tablet, just swallow it whole.
- Store it at room temperature (10-30°C).
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
The side effects of it include:
- Taste change
- Upset stomach
- Increased potassium level in the blood
- Ankle swelling
Consult a doctor before taking the medicine, If:
- If you are allergic to Olmesartan Medoxomi, or any other ingredient of this medicine.
- If you have liver or severe kidney problems.
- If you have severe dehydration.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.