PRODUCT NAME: Pigeon Silicone Cherry Pacifier Step 3
PACK SIZE: 1 Pacifier in one box
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Babies have a natural need to suck. Pigeon Silicone Cherry Pacifier Step 3 satisfies their needs and soothe their emotions. Apart from that, pacifiers also help babies learn nasal breathing. When babies begin to wean and talk, they tend to breathe through their mouths. Unlike the nose, the mouth is not able to filter or humidify the air, which means dust and infections can enter the mouth, affecting babies’ immunity directly. Pacifiers thus promote natural nasal breathing, which helps to reduce the possibility of infection through mouth-breathing.
Pigeon Silicone Cherry Pacifier is made to highest safety standard with unique shape and softness to that of mother’s nipple to support and satisfy baby’s natural reflex sucking action and simultaneously develops baby’s facial and jaw muscles.
- Has a unique shape which promotes nasal breathing for enhanced baby’s well doing
- Promotes natural nasal breathing, which help reduce the possibility of infection through mouth-breathing
- Has a natural soft shape
- Its Snug-fitting shield prevents accidental swallowing of pacifier
- Comes with Breather holes on shield for safety
- Also, have protective hood for covering the nipple when not is use
- Shaped and proportioned to fit comfortably in baby’s mouth
- Satisfies baby’s natural sucking reflex action
- Have a psychologically stabilizing and calming effect on baby.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- For the first use, sterilize the Silicone Cherry Pacifier by putting it in a boiling water. Let it cool for few minutes.
- Then, put it in baby’s mouth.
Use Under Medical Supervision