PRODUCT NAME: Pigeon Manual Yellow Breast Pump
PACK SIZE: 1 Breast Pump in a box.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Select a pigeon breast pump that is the most suitable and comfortable for you. Continuously recollect that a pump with strong attractions power doesn’t imply that it is useful for all users. A baby applies a pressure of 80 to 100 mm Hg. It ensures the sucking force by the pump is fitting and no pain is felt in the mammary glands. Sucking process is not quite the same as pulling and rhythmic suction are superior to hard pumping. Pigeon breast pump with a pumping strength of over 200 mm HG isn’t recommended for breastfeeding moms.
- This is Breastfeeding Companion.
- PIGEON Breast Pump is simple and easy to use.
- It is manually operated and lightweight.
- The suction pressure of the breast pump is adjustable so fit easily & suit every mother’s comfort.
- Its nipple stimulator, which is made of soft rubber, gently massages the nipple area to aid the expression of milk.
- This piped down design and functionality, the PIGEON Manual Breast Pump allows you to discreetly express milk wherever you are.
- This is easy to assemble or clean
- This is BPA FREE.
DIRECTION TO USE:
- Warm & clean the breast with a hot wet towel.
- Massage with hand in circular form the outside of the breast to the inside, by avoiding the nipple.
Set the pump at the appropriate pressure for milk expression from the breast.
- Stop expressing when the breast is four-fifth times emptied. (NOTE: The breast cannot be emptied completely. So do not express for longer than 20 minutes.)
- Stop pumping when breast or nipple pain is felt by users (feeding women) during milk expression.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Should be protected from direct light
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION