Product Name: Pigeon Liquid Cleanser 200ml Naturals Combo (Pack of 3)
Pack Size : 200 ml (Pack of 3)
Pigeon Liquid Cleanser Natural which available in Combo (pack of 3 )is very ideal for cleaning of nursing bottles, nipples, pacifiers, feeding accessories, toys as well as food such as vegetables, fruits, etc . It cleansing ingredients remove even the toughest stains but remain gentle to the skin, remove pesticides residue on fruits and vegetables.
Pigeon Products is made up of 100 percent food grade (edible) ingredients. Which make products natural biodegradable.
It is totally safe & toxins free. It contain biodegradable ingredients. So it also provide environmental protection.
The PIGEON Bottle Nipple & Vegetable Liquid Cleanser is the ultimate natural cleanser and is essential for safety purpose for baby health.Tried and tested by mothers all over the world, it has proven to be highly effective in killing harmful bacteria found in milk. Thus by using this products provide more safety to baby health.
It Natural give much stronger wash than regular detergent which commonly used in kitchens for cleaning purpose. Remove pesticides residue on Fruits and Vegetables easily. Available in Combo (200 ml pack of 3).
Features of Pigeon Liquid Cleanser 200ml Naturals:
- Its 100% food grade ingredients to ensure maximum safety to babies, even with cleanser residue.
- It cleans effectively removing stubborn milk stains
- Its Anti-bacteria properties, proven to kill 99.99% of bacteria.
- It can be used for washing of nursing bottles, nipples, baby accessories, as well as fruits and vegetables for the family.
- Its powerful sugar & coconut based cleansing agents safely eliminate stains.
- Its Easy rinse formula, saves time & energy.
Safety : Pigeon-Combo pack of liquid cleanser kills 99.99 percent bacteria, which provide high safety & precaution.
- Keep out of reach of children. If accidentally swallowed drink plenty and consult a physician.
- Take care in cold weather may cause crystallisation, because its cleaning properties.
Use under medical supervision