PRODUCT NAME: PERNIL LOTION
PACK SIZE: 100 ML Net Wet.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Pernil Lotion is an antiparasitic medication. It is used to treat scabies, a condition where tiny insects infest and irritate your skin. This medicine works by killing the insects (mites) and their eggs.
Your doctor will explain how to use Pernil Lotion and how much you need. Read the instructions that come with the medicine to make sure you use it correctly. Your skin should be clean, dry and cool before using it. Your whole body should be washed thoroughly 8-14 hours after you have used this medicine. Most people only need to use it once to treat their condition but, if a second application is needed, wait at least 7 days. Sometimes itching may last for a few weeks after treating scabies. This is probably an allergic reaction to dead mites and not a sign that the treatment has failed.
Scabies is a condition caused by tiny insects called mites that infest and irritate your skin. Pernil Lotion is an anti-parasite medicine. It works by paralyzing and killing the mites and their eggs. Generally, the cream should be applied to the whole body except the face and head but follow your doctor?s advice. It should be thoroughly washed off after 8-12 hours. Often the one application is enough to treat the condition completely but sometimes a second one may be required a week later. This will get rid of the itching, swelling, and redness caused by mites. However, dead mites may still make you itch for some time.
DIRECTION TO USE:
- Always use PERNIL exactly as your doctor has told you
- Apply this medicine to clean, dry, cool skin
- Carefully apply a thin layer of this medicine to the skin
- PERNIL is for cutaneous use only (external application)
- Take care not to allow this medicine to get into the eyes or come into contact with mucous membranes (inside the nose or throat, genital region) or open wounds. If accidental contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
?Talk to your doctor before using this medicine, if you:
- Are allergic to Permethrin, other pyrethrins or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- Have asthma
- Are suffering from eczema
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION