PRODUCT NAME: Perfecxa Blood Pressure Monitor Upper Arm B02
PACK SIZE: 1 Device in a Box
Perfecxa B02 Blood Pressure Monitor is an Upper Arm blood pressure monitor designed with digital display with backlight. The intelligent broadcast feature of the device allows patient to take measurement in correct way. In addition, it not only gives blood pressure measurements but also measures irregular heartbeat.
The device comes with a medium sized cuff, carry case, battery set, an instruction manual and warranty card.
- An Upper arm Blood pressure monitor to keep a regular check on your blood pressure levels
- Provides accurate and reliable blood pressure measurements
- Portable and Compact
- Easy to Operate
- Comes with a Measuring Mode
- 2 Users Memory
- Irregular Heart Beat Detection
- Works silently
- With Micro-USB Port for uninterrupted use
- Safe and Effective.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Place the cuff on your bare upper arm
- Make sure the tubing falls over the front centre of your arm
- Then, press start and remain still and quiet as the machine begins measuring
- The cuff will slowly inflate and deflate so that the machine can take your measurement
- After a few seconds, your blood pressure and pulse will be displayed on the monitor.
- Don’t measure blood pressure right after waking up.
- Avoid food, caffeine, tobacco and alcohol, 30 minutes, prior to measuring your blood pressure.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION