PRODUCT NAME: Perfecxa Pulse Oximeter PC60B1
PACK SIZE: 1 device in a box
Perfecxa Pulse Oximeter PC60B1 is a compact and portable device that gives accurate measurement of the oxygen concentration in blood. It also checks the pulse rate non-invasively through the finger. Also, the device stays protected from accidental damage drops and bumps.
In addition, the device also has a 30 hours continuous working time with alkaline battery.
- A Portable and easy to use finger pulse oximeter
- Water resistant
- Has an audible and visible alarm
- Comes with an innovative all four directions display
- Provides highly accurate measurements
- Low Battery Indication
- Automatic shut off
- Single-button operation
- Suitable for Kids, Adults, and Senior people.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Turn on the device by pressing the power button
- Place the sensor on any finger, with the sensor screen above the fingernail
- Wait for a few seconds
- The Result will be displayed on the screen with the symbol SpO2.
- For External use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Don’t use the thumb because thumb readings are less reliable than finger readings.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION