PRODUCT NAME: Perfecxa Fingertip Pulse Oximeter (CMS50D)
PACK SIZE: 1 device in a box
Perfecxa Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is, simple in use, light in weight and easy to carry device any where. This can be used to measure blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) value and pulse rate accurately.
A Perfecxa Pulse Oximeter is a device which is used in the medical field to monitor the oxygen content of the patients blood indirectly, as well as to monitor the changes in the blood volume of the skin. This is often plugged into a medical monitor, producing a photoplethysmograph, so the medic can see the oxygenation of the patient at all times.
In this most monitors connected to the oximeter which display the heart rate. There are various portable pulse oximeters operated by a battery for monitoring of blood-oxygen in homes.
- Auto-off technology
- 4 direction to display.
- Low voltage indicator.
- Item Weight G: 200 g
- Attractive Aluminium Case
- Small in Size
- High Accuracy
- Digital Technology
- Low Power Consumption
- Light in Weight
- Easy to Operate
a) Storage Environment condition:
- Temperature: 40 to 60 degreecentigrade
- Relative Humidity: < or = equal to 95 %
- Atmospheric Pressure: 500 hPa to 1060 hPa
b) Operating Enviroment condition:
- Temperature: 10 to 40 degreecentigrade
- Relative Humidity: < or = equal to 75 %
- Atmospheric Pressure: 700 hPa to 1060 hPa
How to use Pulse Oximeter :
- To start, align the top of user finger with the LED light shown here.
- This LED light emit two wavelength refractive light depending on the cells i) Oxygenated & ii) Deoxygenated.
- Most the oximeter obtained the ratio Oxygenated Cells/Non-oxygenated cells is known as SPO2. Normally SPO2 is above 95%
In the begining of use of Pulse Oximeter:
- Step I: Remove the back cap & insert the battry. After fitting the battery fixed the cap again.
- Step II: Insert your finger into the pulse oximeter & wait for the unit of the power on.
- After the 5 seconds see the reading onthe screen.
- Yellow no. on the left side of the screen indicating the SPO2 . This indicate the oxygen saturation percent of the your blood.
- The Green no. on the right side of the screen is the pulse rate. This indicate how many times per minutes your hearts beat.
- The blue bar on the right, fluctuates and offer a visual representation of your heart beat.
- The red waveform at the bottom offer a visual reference of your heart beat over the last 5 seconds.
Perfecxa fingertip pulse oximeter functionality:
- Tapping the bottons once brings up four different views of digital readings.
- Holding the button down brings up the profusion Index (PI), shown as an orange no.This indicate the strength of Pulse rate.
- After the 10 seconds the screen reverts to the default, view displaying your pulse rate.
Additional Key points:
- Inaccurate reading can be caused by :
- Too much movement.
- Too much external light at the reading site.
- Poor circulation.
- Nail polish does not effect the pulse oximeter reading.
- To be kept away from children’s reach.
- Always concern the doctor before use.
Perfecxa provides healthcare devices, in a variety of ranges, at a very reasonable price. It provides BP monitor, weight measure machine, thermometer, Oximeter, and lot more.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION