PRODUCT NAME: Oxygize Portable Peppermint flavour Oxygen Can Cylinder Respiratory Exerciser Canister With Inbuilt Mask Protect For Air Pollution, Quick Recovery, Boosting Immune System, Easy To Carry (150 Breaths Approx.)
PACK SIZE: 200gm Net Wet.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Oxygize Portable Peppermint flavour Oxygen Can Cylinder Respiratory Exerciser Canister With Inbuilt Mask Protect For Air Pollution, Quick Recovery, Boosting Immune System, Easy To Carry (150 Breaths Approx.) helps you to take control of your breathing. A few deep breaths of this pure oxygen will make you feel fresh and energetic. The solution to this is Pure Oxygen which is a natural blend for all the negative effects of low oxygen. This is ideal for athletes who use this technique as a part of their regular training programs as recovery is easier this way.
- Helps in treating respiratory issues during travel and living in a polluted environment
- Enhances endurance and helps the muscles to recover faster
- Increase the oxygen level in the blood at the time of fatigue, sinus, ulcer and allergies
- Instantly increase the oxygen level of the body at high altitude and during hiking
- Reduces cramping, enables faster aerobic recovery and combats stress
- Helps in cleaning the lungs/respiratory system from smoke and gives fresh breath
DIRECTION TO USE:
- When with the mask attached- Remove the cap and the mask and put the mask in the actuator, then cover your mouth and nose, press the actuator and breathe normally and then put the cap and mask back and store for future use.
- Directly from the nozzle- Remove the cap and the mask and press the actuator close to your nose and mouth and breathe normally and put the cap and mask back and store for future use.
- Contains 10 litres of canned oxygen or 150 breaths approx. – please use 2-3 breaths at a time ideally. Shelf life/expiry is 3 Years from date of filling P.S.
- Keep the inflammable materials away from the canister
- Don’t slide, drop or play with the canister to avoid any puncture or leakage in the body of the canister
- Don’t expose to temperature over 50? C
- Not advisable for kids below 12 years.
- It’s exclusively designed for recreational use and all things considered, it is not meant to treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION