PRODUCT NAME: OROFER XT TABS
PACK SIZE: 10 tablets in 1 strip
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
It is used for the treatment and prevention of iron and Vitamin B9 deficiency. It also helps in maintaining the proper supply of oxygen throughout the body by aiding the production of red blood cells (RBCs) and platelets which are known to play a key role in oxygen supply.
It is also used for treating iron-deficiency anaemia which can occur due to chronic blood loss or inadequate intake of iron. It is also recommended to fulfil the iron requirement of the body and prevent anaemia during pregnancy and lactation. The syrup is also commonly prescribed to treat anaemia caused due to deficiency of folic acid.
It contains iron (in the form of ferrous ascorbate) and folic acid (Vitamin B9) as the main ingredients. As this tablet contains iron in the form of ferrous ascorbate, it helps in quick absorption of Folic acid is essential to numerous bodily functions in both children and adults as it is required to produce healthy red blood cells and prevent anaemia.
- Helps in treating iron deficiency due to chronic blood loss or low intake of iron
- Aids in the transportation of oxygen throughout the body
- Boosts your energy level by increasing the supply of blood to various parts of the body and keeping your brain active
- Lowers your risk of anaemia by loading up your level of iron and folic acid
- Helps in treating nutritional anaemia that occurs especially during pregnancy and lactation
DIRECTION TO USE:
Orofer-XT can be taken orally with water, preferably after meals or as directed by the physician.
- Read the instructions carefully before use.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION