PRODUCT NAME: Opexa Gel
PACK SIZE: 10gm
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Opexa Gel is a topical silicone gel that maintains the skin’s moisture balance while treating the scarred skin surfaces. The Dimethicone and Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate forms an invisible cover over the damaged area, which acts as a base for cosmetics and make-up. In addition, it is transparent and dries quickly.
It contains Dimethicone and Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Silicone elastomer dispersion of Decamethyl Cyclopentasiloxane, Polydimethyl Siloxane, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone crosspolymer, Silica, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate.
- It works by reducing the free radical formation
- Prevents wrinkle formation
- Maintains skin moisture balance
- Helps smoothen skin scars
- Reduces discolouration due to scars
- Suitable for all skin types
- Treats dry skin
- Protects skin from Ultraviolet rays induced skin damage
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- First, clean the affected area with water
- Then, apply a thin layer of Opexa Gel
- Let the gel dry for at least 4-5 minutes
- For best results, continue use for a minimum of 8 weeks
For External use only. Read the label carefully before use. Store in a cool, dry place. Away from direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION