PRODUCT NAME: Omron Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor HEM-6181
PACK SIZE: 1 Device in a Box
Omron HEM 6181 is a sleek, stylish bp monitor, with a posture guide sensor. It comes with a Hypertension Indicator, which indicates if your systolic or diastolic pressure is outside the standard range. The IntelliSense™ technology of the BP monitor inflates the cuff to the ideal level, with each use.
Also, the build-in sensor of the device indicates if your monitor is placed at the correct height and position.
- Compact, stylish Wrist BP monitor
- Ensures accurate and reliable results
- Omron hem-6181 comes with Irregular heartbeat detection
- Clinically Validated
- Fully automatic
- With an IntelliWrap Cuff™
- Gives the average for the last 3 measurements, within 10 minutes
- Safe and Effective.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- First, Place the cuff on your wrist
- Pull the end of the cuff so that it’s evenly tight
- Then, press start and remain still and quiet as the machine begins measuring
- The cuff will inflate, then slowly deflate so that the machine can take your measurement
- After some time, omron hem-6181 monitor displays your blood pressure and pulse on the digital panel.
- Don’t measure bp right after wake up.
- Avoid food, caffeine, tobacco, and alcohol 30 minutes, prior to blood pressure measurement.
TabletShablet, an online medical store, gathers all the authentic products available in the market, sort them out in a specific category and give our customers an amazing online shopping experience.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION