PRODUCT NAME: Omron Pulse Oximeter-MD300C20-NMR
PACK SIZE: 1 device in a box
Omron MD300C20-NMR Pulse Oximeter is a small, clip-like device that measures oxygen saturation level and pulse rate for patients with asthma, Acute respiratory infection, Breathlessness in children and COPD. In addition, the device also checks how well the heart is pumping oxygen through the body.
Being a compact, simple, reliable, physiological monitoring device, it is used in clinics, hospitals, social medical organization, first aid and home care etc.
- Omron Oximeter has a new non-invasive technology for instant oxygen levels
- Six Display Modes
- HD LED display
- Provides Accurate and Instant results
- Simple and easy to use
- Single button operation
- With Adjustable brightness
- Also, it has a strong slip resistant clip with soft Silicone Padding
- Auto Rotate screen
- Suitable for Adult and Pediatrics
- Safe and Effective.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Turn on the pulse oximeter by firmly pressing the power button
- Place the sensor on any finger, with the sensor screen above the fingernail
- Don’t use the thumb because readings are less reliable than finger readings
- Wait for a few seconds
- Result will be displayed on the screen with the symbol SpO2 along with pulse rate.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION