PRODUCT NAME: Omron Nerve Stimulator -HV-F127-AP
PACK SIZE: 1 Device in a Box
Omron Nerve Stimulator -HV-F127-AP is an Electronic Pulse Massager that serves as a drug-free treatment for pain. Based on the Engage TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) technology, it helps improve blood circulation, and trigger the release of endorphins. With 9 different Programs, the Nerve Stimulator offers personalized pain relief, adjustable according to an individual pain level.
In addition, it works by producing an electrical signal that is stronger than the pain signal, which blocks the pain signal from traveling along nerves to the brain.
It has 4 special modes, to your treatment according to your preference and pain symptoms
- Soft Mode: For relief with soft stimulation
- Repeat Mode: For Repeating your choice of stimulation
- Point and Wide Mode: For Treating small or wide area respectively
- Balance Adjustment: For emphasis of therapy on red or white sides or both (pads).
- A handheld device for a fast pain relief response
- Works by blocking the pain message
- It offers 4 massaging modes: Tapping, Kneading, Pushing, Rubbing
- Washable, durable, reusable Pads
- Reusable up to 150 times
- Automatic Off
- Effective for chronic pain, stiffness and numbness
- One hand, simple operation
- It can be used on Shoulder, Sole, Leg and Waist.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Place the pads on the affected area
- Select any 1 of the 4 modes
- Then, select the intensity level
- After that, press the start button.
- Not to be used on pregnant women, children or infants
- Do not use near areas like the heart, face, genitals, head, mouth, and neck.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION