PRODUCT NAME: Omron Blood Pressure Monitor Wrist Type HEM-6121-AP
PACK SIZE: 1 Device in a Box
Omron Blood Pressure Monitor Wrist Type HEM-6121-AP provides accurate and reliable blood pressure measurement. The device guides the user to the right cuff wrap by indicating “OK” on the monitor. The BP monitor also has a Hypertension Indicator, which blinks a Heartbeat symbol, if your systolic or diastolic pressure is outside the standard range. In addition, it also stores the 30 measurements in Memory.
The enhanced IntelliSense Technology of it automatically personalizes the cuff inflation according to your wrist size, to ensure correct results.
- Fully Automatic Blood pressure monitor with Irregular heartbeat detection
- With Hypertension Indicator
- Quick deflation
- Clinically Validated
- Ensures Personalized inflation for maximum comfort
- Single Button Operation
- Safe and Effective.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- First, place the wrist cuff over the wrist
- Put your Elbow on a table and make sure the cuff is at the same level as your heart
- Then, press start and remain still and quiet as the machine begins measuring
- The cuff will inflate, then slowly deflate so that the machine can take your measurement
- After some time, the monitor displays your BP and pulse on the digital panel.
- Don’t measure blood pressure right after wake up.
- Avoid food, caffeine, tobacco, and alcohol 30 minutes, prior to blood pressure measurement.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION