PRODUCT NAME: Omron Blood Pressure Monitor Upper Arm HEM-7270
PACK SIZE: 1 Device in a Box
Omron Blood Pressure Monitor Upper Arm HEM-7270 is an automatic BP monitor that comes with a Blood Pressure Level Indicator. This indicator allows easy interpretation of blood pressure. Based on the Enhanced IntelliSense Technology, the device delivers accurate BP measurements with comfort and ease. It has a wide range cuff that fits a wide circumference range of 22 – 42 cm. In addition, its quick deflation releases valve ensures speedy measurement.
Also, the device blinks the Heartbeat symbol, if your systolic or diastolic pressure is outside the standard range.
- A compact BP monitor with an Award-winning Design
- With Irregular Heartbeat Detection
- Clinically Validated
- Ensures Personalized inflation for maximum comfort
- Easy to Operate
- Stores 60 measurements in Memory
- Safe and Effective.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Place the cuff on your bare upper arm
- Make sure the tubing falls over the front center of your arm
- Pull the end of the cuff so that it’s evenly tight around your arm
- Then, press start and remain still and quiet as the machine begins measuring
- The cuff will inflate, then slowly deflate so that the machine can take your measurement
- After some time, the monitor displays your BP and pulse on the digital panel.
- Don’t measure blood pressure right after wake up.
- Avoid food, caffeine, tobacco, and alcohol 30 minutes, prior to blood pressure measurement.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION