PRODUCT NAME: Omron Blood Pressure Monitor Upper Arm-Hem-7124
PACK SIZE: 1 Device in a Box
Omron Blood Pressure Monitor Upper Arm-Hem-7124 helps provide accurate and reliable blood pressure measurement. The enhanced IntelliSense Technology of it automatically personalizes the cuff inflation to the ideal level with each use. In addition, its quick deflation releases valve ensures speedy measurement.
Also, the device blinks the Heartbeat symbol, if your systolic or diastolic pressure is outside the standard range.
- An Arm Blood pressure monitor With Hypertension Indicator
- Fully Automatic
- Quick deflation
- Clinically Validated
- Ensures Personalized inflation for maximum comfort
- Single Button Operation
- Stores Last Measurement
- Safe and Effective.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Place the cuff on your bare upper arm
- Make sure the tubing falls over the front center of your arm
- Pull the end of the cuff so that it’s evenly tight around your arm
- Then, press start and remain still and quiet as the machine begins measuring
- The cuff will inflate, then slowly deflate so that the machine can take your measurement
- After some time, the monitor displays your BP and pulse on the digital panel.
- Don’t measure blood pressure right after wake up.
- Avoid food, caffeine, tobacco, and alcohol 30 minutes, prior to blood pressure measurement.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION