PRODUCT NAME: Omron Blood Pressure Monitor-Upper ARM-HEM-7121J
PACK SIZE: 1 Device in a Box
Omron Blood Pressure Monitor-Upper ARM-HEM-7121J is a Fully Automatic BP Monitor with
body movement detection. It allows the user to retake his/her measurement, when an error is detected due to body movement. Based on the Enhanced IntelliSense Technology, it automatically applies the right amount of pressure to provide fast, accurate and comfortable measurements.
The device comes with a Blood Pressure Level Indicator that allows easy interpretation of blood pressure. In addition, it comes with a Cuff Wrapping Guide.
- An Upper Arm BP Monitor for accurate and reliable blood pressure results
- Detects Irregular Heartbeat
- Clinically Validated
- Ensures Personalized inflation for maximum comfort
- Single Button Operation
- Recalls the last reading
- Safe and Effective.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Place the cuff on your bare upper arm
- Make sure the tubing falls over the front center of your arm
- Pull the end of the cuff so that it’s evenly tight around your arm
- Then, press start and remain still and quiet as the machine begins measuring
- The cuff will inflate, then slowly deflate so that the machine can take your measurement
- After some time, the monitor displays your BP and pulse on the digital panel.
- Don’t measure blood pressure right after wake up.
- Do not wash the arm cuff or immerse it in water.
- Avoid food, caffeine, tobacco, and alcohol 30 minutes, prior to blood pressure measurement.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION