PRODUCT NAME: Omron Blood Pressure Monitor Upper Arm HEM-7120-AP
PACK SIZE: 1 Device in a Box
Omron HEM-7120-AP Blood Pressure Monitor is an automatic upper arm blood pressure monitor that provides accurate and reliable blood pressure measurement. The device guides the user to the right cuff wrap by indicating “OK” on the monitor. Also, the Body Movement Detection feature of it encourages the user to retake his measurement, when an error is caused due to body movement. In addition, it also stores the last measurement.
The enhanced IntelliSense Technology of it automatically personalizes the cuff inflation according to your upper arm size, to ensure correct results.
- A Blood pressure monitor with Irregular heartbeat detection
- With Hypertension Indicator
- Fully Automatic
- Quick deflation
- Clinically Validated
- Ensures Personalized inflation for maximum comfort
- Single Button Operation
- Safe and Effective.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Place the cuff on your bare upper arm
- Make sure the tubing falls over the front center of your arm
- Pull the end of the cuff so that it’s evenly tight around your arm
- Then, press start and remain still and quiet as the machine begins measuring
- The cuff will inflate, then slowly deflate so that the machine can take your measurement
- After some time, the monitor displays your BP and pulse on the digital panel.
- Don’t measure blood pressure right after wake up.
- Avoid food, caffeine, tobacco, and alcohol 30 minutes, prior to blood pressure measurement.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION