PRODUCT NAME: Omron Blood Pressure Monitor JPN-500
PACK SIZE: 1 Device in a Box
Omron JPN-500 is an automatic bp measurement device, made in Japan. The Cuff Wrapping Guide of it ensures the right cuff wrap by indicating “OK” for accurate and reliable blood pressure results. In addition, the Body Movement Detection feature of the BP monitor allows the user to retake his measurement, in case of any error detected due to body movement
- A BP monitor for upper arm blood pressure measurement
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- Comes with a Hypertension Indicator, which indicates if your systolic or diastolic pressure is outside the standard range
- Clinically Validated
- Omron JPN-500 provides the average of last 3 readings, within 10 minutes
- Ensures Personalized inflation for maximum comfort
- Stores memory of 60 measurements
- Safe and Effective.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Place the cuff on your bare upper arm
- Make sure the tubing falls over the front center of your arm
- Pull the end of the cuff so that it’s evenly tight around your arm
- Then, press start and remain still and quiet as the machine begins measuring
- The cuff will inflate, then slowly deflate so that the machine can take your measurement
- After some time, the monitor displays your blood pressure and pulse on the digital panel.
- Don’t measure blood pressure right after wake up.
- Avoid food, caffeine, tobacco, and alcohol 30 minutes, prior to BP measurement.
TabletShablet, an online medical store, gathers all the authentic products available in the market, sort them out in a specific category and give our customers an amazing online shopping experience.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION