Product Name: Nicotex Chewing Gum
Pack Size: 9 Gums
Nicotex Chewing Gum, based on WHO-approved Therapy, is a nicotine chewing gum that helps your body to gradually adjust to having less nicotine until you no longer it. It works on the Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) and provides you with the nicotine that you normally get from cigarettes but in a much lower quantity.
It has 2 variants in terms of nicotine quantity. 4mg gum is for people who smoke more than 20 cigarettes per day while 2mg is for people smoking less than 20 cigarettes a day.
It contains Nicotine Polacrilex and USP.
Key Features of Nicotex Chewing Gum:
- A safe and effective treatment for quitting smoke
- Helps you control the urge to smoke
- Available in two strengths: 2mg and 4mg
- For people aged above 18 years
- Gradually stops nicotine intake
- Just 12 weeks programme
- Nicotex chewing gum flavours are of six different types.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- First, chew it slowly until you taste nicotine
- Then, place it between your gums and cheek
- Again start chewing it slowly, when the nicotine taste fades.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Not for children
- Consult the doctor before using, if pregnant or breastfeeding, taking any other medications, having a medical condition or having a previous history of nicotine reactions.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION