PRODUCT NAME: Nicotex 2mg Chewing Gum Mint
PACK SIZE: Contains 9 units.
Nicotex 2mg Chewing Gum Mint is a chewing gum that provides you with the nicotine that you normally get from cigarettes but in a much lower quantity until you no longer need it. These gums work on the Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT), a WHO-approved therapy, which helps you to quit smoking easily. The 2mg of nicotine quantity of the gum is for people, who smoke less than 20 cigarettes a day.
It contains Nicotine Polacrilex and USP.
- An easy solution to quit smoking
- Helps you control the urge to smoke
- Sugar-free gums
- Comes in a refreshing mint flavour
- For people aged above 18 years
- Gradually stops nicotine intake
- A 12 weeks programme.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- First, chew it slowly until you taste nicotine.
- Then, place it between your gums and cheek.
- Again start chewing it slowly, when the nicotine taste fades.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Not for children.
- Consult the doctor before using, if pregnant or breastfeeding, taking any other medications, having a medical condition or having a previous history of nicotine reactions.