PRODUCT: Nestle Nan Lo-Lac Infant Formula
PACK SIZE: 200gm
Nestle Nan LO LAC Infant Formula is a follow milk powder for infants above 6 months of age. Fortified with nutrients required for physical and mental growth, it contains probiotics that fight harmful bacteria and maintain a healthy digestive system for the baby.
It is a spray dried formula that consists of maltodextrin and essential nutrients along with whey protein. Specially suited for tiny tummies to digest ensuring your baby is comfortable during and between feeds. Easy to prepare and blend, Nestle Nan milk powder helps reducing diarrhea, improve colic and lower the risk of food allergies.
Nestle Nan Lo Lac Composition
The Baby & Infant care product contains Dried glucose syrup, Milk solids, Maltodextrin, Milk protein concentrate, Soyabean oil, Medium chain triglycerides, Minerals, Whey protein isolate, Antioxidant, Vitamins, Taurine, Nucleotides, L- Carnitine and Acidity regulators.
Uses: It is a spray dried infant formula for upto 24 month’s baby.
Nestle nan lo lac Direction of Use
- Wash your hands before preparing baby’s formula.
- Wash bottle, that stopper and cup thoroughly until no milk remains; boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water for five minutes and allow to cool.
- Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the sterilised bottle.
- Only use the scoop from this container and level using leveller at an opening.
- Consult feeding table, and an exact number of level scoops for the age of the baby. Close the bottle with stopper. Shake bottle until Nestle Nan Lo Lac milk powder is fully dissolved.
- Use prepared feed within half an hour of preparation otherwise microbial deterioration may set in.
- Close the tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: On opening, transfer the contents of the pack along with the pouch to a clean airtight container. After each use, replace lid tightly and store in a cool, dry place.
Use Under Medical Supervision