- Nepaflam OD Eye Drop 3ml is a pain-relieving medicine. It is used for the treatment of pain and inflammation associated with cataract surgery.
- Nepaflam OD Eye Drop is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) which works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and inflammation (redness and swelling) in the eye.
- Nepaflam OD Eye Drop helps relieve symptoms such as pain, redness, swelling, itching and watering of eyes after an operation of the eyes.
- This medicine works by decreasing the production of certain chemicals that cause inflammation of the eyes.
Nepaflam Od Eye Drops 3ml
Prepay Your Order to avail extra 4% off.
Rx Prescription Required
Salt Composition Nepafenac (0.3% w/v)
Therapeutic Class Opthalmic
Manufacture Ajanta Pharma Ltd
Pack Size 3ml Eye Drops
Gold Card ₹ 253.68 Unlock
Get Upto 30% Off On Medicines with Prepay offers.
24 Hours Express Delivery
|Country of origin||
- Avoid driving after taking the suspension, as it can affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy.
- Store it at room temperature (10-30°C).
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
The side effects of it include:
- Decreased vision
- Foreign body sensation in eyes
- Increased intraocular pressure
- Watery eyes.
Consult a doctor before taking the medicine, If:
- If you are allergic to nepafenac or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- If you have Hypersensitivity
- If you have any other eye disorder (e.g. an eye infection) or if you are using other medicines in the eye (especially topical steroids)
- If pregnant or breastfeeding.