PRODUCT NAME: Mylab CoviSelf Covid 19 Self-Test Kit
PACK SIZE: 1 Self-Test Kit
ABOUT THE PRODUCT: COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Self-Test Kit (RAT) is the first COVID-19 self-test kit in India. It is an in vitro diagnostic test for the qualitative detection of COVID-19 antigen in nasal swab specimen directly from individuals with or without symptoms or with other epidemiological reasons to suspect COVID-19.
- In vitro diagnostic test
- Safe swab
- Biohazard bag
DIRECTION TO USE:
- Wash your hands and make sure they are dry before starting the test procedure
- Tear the pouch and keep the individual components ready for testing
- Open the MyLab Coviself app and fill in the credentials (All fields are mandatory as per ICMR)
- Open the pouch containing the test device(cassette)
- Scan the OR code on the cassette to link the code with your credentials
- Inside the?corona testing kit, you will find an instruction manual, a pre-filled extraction tube, a sterilized nasal swab, a test card, and a waste disposal bag.
- Tap the pre-filled tube against a hard surface a few times to allow the liquid to settle at the bottom. Remove the cap of the tube and hold on to the tube with one hand.
- Tear the packet of the nasal swab. (From the tail end so that you do not contaminate the head of the swab).
- Insert the head of the swab into one nostril, up to 3-4 cm, and gently scrape the insides of the nostril. Repeat the process with the other nostril.
- Now, insert the head of the swab into the liquid-filled tube. Ensure that the head is completely immersed. Now roll it inside the liquid a few times.
- On the swab stick, there is a breakpoint. Break the tail end of the swab at this point. Put the nozzle cap on the tube (with the head of the swab still inside).
- There is a tiny aperture on the nozzle. Tip the tube upside down so that the aperture is facing down. Take your test card. Squeeze the tube to allow a few drops of the liquid to collect in the well of the test card.
- In about 15 minutes, your Mylab Coviself app will give you your test result.
- Pack everything into the disposal bag.
- Read the instruction manual carefully before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- If the results take more than 15 minutes, the test will be considered invalid.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION