PRODUCT NAME: Muscleblaze Whey Protein Pro
PACK SIZE: One pack contains 1 Kg, 2 Kg
Muscleblaze Whey Protein Pro is a unique protein blend, which is instrumental in giving a big boost in the muscle size, power, strength and performance. In addition, it quickens recovery that allows you to train longer and achieve greater exercise intensity. The whey protein in Muscleblaze Whey Protein Pro helps fuel muscle protein synthesis, improve post-workout recovery while enhancing performance after a rigorous workout.
This scientifically engineered formula for professional athletes contains whey protein blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Hydrolysate), Creatine Monohydrate, Cocoa Powder, Taurine, Gum Acacia, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chloride, L-Glutamine, Acesulphame Potassium and Sucralose.
Muscleblaze Whey Protein Pro Key Features
- Provide a steady supply of proteins all day to prevent any muscle loss or degeneration
- Fortified with DigeZyme, it improves digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Contains Creapure purest (99.99% pure), the most safest, effective Creatine ever
- Also, ensures fast muscle recovery and lean gain
- Increases endurance
- Give a big boost in the muscle size, power, strength and performance
- Also, reduces muscle breakdown
- Allows you to train longer and achieve greater exercise intensity
DIRECTIONS TO USE: Add 1 heaping of Scoop of Muscleblaze Whey Protein Pro (75g) to 180 ml of skimmed milk or cold water. Then, blend it in for 45-60 seconds for a thick and creamy shake. Drink 1-3 shakes per day or as suggested by your nutritionist.
PRECAUTIONS: For best results, combine it with proper training and the right diet. Not recommended for Children.
All Muscleblaze Products are prepared at WHO-certified state of the art plants and are tested according to FSSAI standards.
ADDITIONAL INFO: Whey is one of two types of proteins found in milk besides casein and is a by-product of the transformation process of milk into cheese. It contains all of the essential amino acids required by the body, therefore, is considered a high-quality protein. It’s a mixture of beta-lactoglobulin, alpha-lactalbumin, immunoglobins, bovine serum albumin, etc. And helps build muscle, gain strength and speeds up muscle recovery.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION