- Moxicip Eye Drop 5ml is an antibiotic. It treats bacterial eye infections by preventing the bacteria from dividing and repairing.
- It does so stopping the action of a bacterial enzyme called DNA-gyrase.
- Moxicip Eye Drop is an antibiotic, used in the treatment of bacterial infections of the eye.
- It relieves the symptoms of the infection by stopping the further growth of the causative microorganisms.
Moxicip Eye Drop 5ml
Prepay Your Order to avail extra 4% off.
Rx Prescription Required
Salt Composition Moxifloxacin (0.5% w/v)
Therapeutic Class Opthalmic
Manufacture Cipla Ltd
Pack Size 5ml Eye Drops
Gold Card ₹ 162 Unlock
Get Upto 30% Off On Medicines with Prepay offers.
24 Hours Express Delivery
|Country of origin||
- Avoid driving after taking the medication, as it can affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy.
- Store it at room temperature (10-30°C).
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
The side effects of it include:
- Eye discomfort
- Dry eye
- Burning sensation.
Consult a doctor before taking the medicine, If:
- If you have Hypersensitivity,
- If you are allergic to Moxifloxacin or any other ingredient of the medicine
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Mxg 0.5% Eye Drop 3ml₹290.00Gold Card ₹ 268 Unlock
Moxitak Eye Drops 5ml₹80.00Gold Card ₹ 74 Unlock
Moxivail Eye Drop 5ml₹150.00Gold Card ₹ 139 Unlock
Moxiview Eye Drop 5ml₹110.00Gold Card ₹ 102 Unlock
Mosi Eye Drop 5ml₹84.00Gold Card ₹ 78 Unlock
Mostika Drop 5ml₹99.00Gold Card ₹ 92 Unlock
Moxilab Eye Drop 5ml
Save: 5%Gold Card ₹ 68.35 Unlock