PRODUCT NAME: Mintop Forte 5% Lotion 60ml
PACK SIZE: Mintop Forte 5% Lotion 60ml Net wet.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT: Mintop Forte 5% Solution contains minoxidil. It dilates the blood vessels and stimulates hair growth on the scalp. It is used in the treatment of hair loss. Using more than the advised amount is not going to increase hair growth. It may take a few months before you see results. Avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth. In case it gets into any of these, immediately wash with water. Please do not use it during pregnancy and breastfeeding. If you have heart diseases or high blood pressure, consult with your doctor before using the same.
- This medication is a vasodilator, prescribed for hypertension. It relaxes blood vessels and improves blood flow.
- MINTOP FORTE 5% is used for the treatment of common hereditary baldness (a condition called alopecia androgenetica)
- Minoxidil calms blood vessels, lowering blood pressure.
- MINTOP FORTE 5% contains Minoxidil which acts on the scalp to help hair growth on the bald area.
DIRECTION TO USE:
- Apply Mintop Forte 5% Solution when your scalp and hair are completely dry.
- Apply the amount advised to the area of the scalp being treated, beginning with the centre of the area using the applicator provided.
- Do not shampoo your hair for 4 hours after applying Mintop Forte Solution.
- Wash your hands immediately after applying this solution.
- Mintop Forte Solution is for use on the scalp only. This medicine should be kept away from the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash the area thoroughly with cold water, if the medicine gets into our eyes.
- Do not use a hairdryer after applying Mintop forte.
- Applying more than advised or more often is not going to be more effective.
PRECAUTION: Talk to your doctor before using this medicine, if you:
- Are allergic to minoxidil or any of the other ingredients
- Suffer from high blood pressure, whether treated or not
- Have scalp conditions, including psoriasis (an itchy inflammatory skin condition) or sunburn
- Have a shaved scalp
- Are younger than 18 years or older than 65 years