PRODUCT NAME: Medela Specialneeds Feeder
PACK SIZE: 1 Feeder Bottle
Medela Special Feeders is specially designed to feed babies who are unable to create a vacuum, due to certain syndromes and neurological disorders. This special feeder is also for babies who were born with a cleft lip or palate. It allows the baby to use compression to extract the liquid. The slit valve mechanism of it allows the feeder to control the milk flow easily. In addition, it can be can be reused after proper cleaning.
- Specialneeds feeder that supports feeding in babies
- Has 3 variable and controllable milk flow rate
- The one-way valve of it prevents air from entering the teat
- BPA free
- Medela Special Feeder has no side effects
- Safe for the baby
- Specialneeds feeder is easy to use and hygienic.
DIRECTIONS TO USE: Follow the instructions given in the manual.
- Read the instructions carefully before use.
- Wash your hands before feeding the baby with the special feeder
- Keep out of reach of children.
Also, explore our wide range of mother & maternity care products, and get them at exciting discounts and deals.