Product Name: Medela Personal Fit Breast Shield XL Gift Hamper
Combine Personal Fit breast shields with Medela breast pumps for efficient pumping.
The PersonalFit breast shields are designed for an individual and personalised fit.
The product is free from BPA materials which is safe for your body.
The interchangeable breast shields are available in Different sizes. The medela breastshield is made of Polypropylene.
BENEFITS: By effective pumping it optimise milk flow.
WARRANTY : 3 Months
CLEANING OF THE PERSONAL FIT BREAST SHIELDS
Before using for the first time, clean & sanitize all kit part: breast shields, breast shield connectors, white membranes, yellow valves, breast milk bottles and lids.
PRECAUTION TAKEN DURING THE WASHING OF ALL KIT PART :
1) Wash all parts immediately after use that come in contact with your breast and breast milk.( to avoid dry up of milk residues and to prevent growth of bacteria)
2) Use Only drinking quality-tap or bottled water for cleaning.
Cleaning Procedure :
Clean breast pump all kit parts after each use.
1. Disassemble all parts.
2. Soak all separated parts (that came in contact with your breast and breast milk in order to remove breast milk residue.) in warm soapy water for 5 minutes.
3. Rinse all separated parts with drinking quality-tap or bottled water.
4. Clean with a clean dish-cloth or soft brush.
5. Allow all parts to air dry in a clean area.
Frequency of Sanitisation: Sanitize breast pump kit parts once daily.
Sanitisation Procedure :
1. Place parts in boiling water for 10 minutes.
2. Allow water to cool and gently remove parts from water with tongs.
3. Place parts on a clean surface and allow parts to air dry
Storage condition: Store dry parts when not in use. Do not store wet or damp parts because mould may develop.
SAFETY TAKEN :
Always check the temperature of breast milk before feeding to your baby.
Always inspect the bottle, nipple and other components before and after each use.
To prevent possible choking hazard, test strength of nipple by pulling on bulb portion. If nipples appear cracked or torn, discontinue use immediately.
Infants must not be bottle fed without adult supervision.
Do not allow child to walk or run with bottle.
Do not let child take a bottle to bed or self-feed for long periods of time.
Do not attempt to enlarge the nipple hole.
Use under medical supervision