PRODUCT NAME: Matilda Plus Capsules 10ml
PACK SIZE: 10 capsules in 1 strip
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Matilda plus capsule is a brand of Mecobalamin, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Pyridoxine, Folic acid,
Mecobalamin, a vitamin B12 coenzyme, retards ageing of the brain, boosts nerve myelination, regularizes sleep patterns, and decreases serum homocysteine levels. Pyridoxine enhances myelin sheath formation, and folic acid regulates amino acid metabolism.
Alpha-lipoic acid is a potent antioxidant which is used to reduce the free radicals produced in a Diabetic Patient.
Matilda plus capsule is indicated in peripheral neuropathy, neuropathy induced by diabetes, alcoholism, and drug consumption, and hyperhomocysteinemia as it maintains and boosts the activity of damaged neurons, and reduces homocysteine levels.
MATILDA PLUS contains the below-mentioned components, which have the following USEs:
- It is an essential nutrient for nerve cells which is used to treat neuropathies like diabetic neuropathy, alcoholic neuropathy, drug-induced neuropathy, bell’s palsy (paralysis of one side of the face), trigeminal neuralgia, sciatica, post-herpetic neuralgia and optic neuritis
Alpha Lipoic Acid
- It is a powerful antioxidant that protects the neurons from oxidative stress
- It prevents plaque formation in the arteries by preventing Low-Density Lipoprotein (LDL) oxidation
Pyridoxine and Folic Acid
- It helps in bringing down the plasma level of homocysteine, the major risk factor for atherosclerosis
DIRECTION TO USE:
Consume one Matilda plus capsule once every day preferably after meals.
Talk to your doctor before taking MATILDA PLUS:
- Are allergic to any of the ingredients in MATILDA PLUS
- Have stomach or intestinal ulcers, heart, liver or kidney disease or any other medical conditions
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION