PRODUCT NAME: MATILDA FORTE CAPSULES
PACK SIZE: 15 capsules in 1 strip
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Matilda Forte Capsule contains mecobalamin that is an active form of Vitamin B12 which is used in the treatment of peripheral neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy and pernicious anaemia. The alpha-Lipoic Acid in matilda forte capsule is a universal anti-oxidant that kills the free radicals. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) plays an important role in the body. It is needed to maintain healthy nerves, skin, and red blood cells. Pyridoxine has been used to prevent or treat a certain nerve disorder like peripheral neuropathy. Biotin is a Water-soluble Vitamin B7, which makes hair and nail strong folic acid helps Vitamin b12 in the production of red blood cells.
- Matilda forte is used to treat vitamin or mineral deficiencies caused by illness, pregnancy, poor nutrition, digestive disorders, certain medications, and many other conditions
- Matilda forte helps in treating folate-deficient anaemia and megaloblastic anaemia
- It is an antioxidant which is used as a supplement for diabetes mellitus, diabetic neuropathy, and cardiovascular disease
DIRECTION TO USE: Use as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Use under medical supervision
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION