PRODUCT NAME: Mamaearth Shampoo for Babies
PACK SIZE: The product comes in a 400ml pack
Mamaearth Shampoo is a mild cleansing formula to keeps hair soft and clean while it’s light fragrance leaves behind a clean scent. Specially formulated with Coconut based cleansers and natural products, it is absolutely safe for your baby. Also, it does not irritate those sensitive eyes and is gentle on baby’s skin. In addition, it also helps replenish the essential moisture and nutrients of the scalp. The shampoo is gentle, so can be used daily.
The shampoo contains Purified Water, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Isothionate, Disodium Cocoamphoacetate Panthenol, Aloe vera Extract, Calendula Extracts, Vegetable Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate & Lavender essential oil.
This Mamaearth Product contains the following natural key ingredients:
- Coconut Extract: Since the cleansers in the shampoo are coconut based they are soft on the scalp and do not cause any irritation or inflammation on the skin. In addition, it also helps in the retention of moisture and prevents dryness of the scalp.
- Jojoba Oil: is loaded with nutrients like Vitamin E, & B complex and minerals like zinc, copper, selenium and iodine. These nutrients help to strengthen hair and promote hair thickness.
- Aloe Vera: helps to moisturize the skin and the scalp.
- Calendula: is a flower based extract, absolutely natural and safe to use on the scalp and skin. Also, it prevents dandruff and other scalp related concerns.
Key Benefits of Mamaearth Shampoo for Babies:
- Asia’s 1st MadeSafe certified product
- Makes baby’s hair soft and nourished
- 100% toxin-free formula
- Tear Free
- Absolutely safe to use on kids
- It is 100% natural, with a blend of natural and essential ingredients
- pH-balanced formula
- Comes with a mild fragrance
- Mamaearth Shampoo is dermatologically tested
- No Synthetic fragrance
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Squeeze the soft liquid onto your hands.
- Then, dilute it with water and apply on the hair.
- Lather and rinse it off.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION