Looz Sprinkles Powder is used in liver disease and constipation. It may also be used to treats and prevent complications of liver disease (hepatic encephalopathy).
How Looz Powder works
- Avoid taking a Looz Sprinkles Powder for more than 1 week, unless prescribed by the doctor, as it leads to dependency on the laxative action to produce a bowel movement.
- Together with Looz Sprinkles Powder, fiber rich diet containing whole grain bread and cereals, bran, fruits and green leafy vegetables, is essential to maintain healthy bowel function.
- A Looz Sprinkles Powder should preferably be taken at bedtime because it requires 6 to 8 hours to show impact.
- Notify your doctor if you are on a low-sugar diet because the Looz Sprinkles Powder contains sugars.
- Take Looz Sprinkles Powder after 2 hours from other medicines, as it may interfere with the absorption of other medicines.
The product contains Lactulose
It is used for constipation
Use Under Medical Supervision