PRODUCT NAME: LIVOGEN-Z CAP TAB
PACK SIZE: 15 Tablets in 1 strip
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Livogen-Z tablet contains Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Folic Acid (vitamin B9), and Zinc Sulphate. Folic acid is essential to numerous bodily functions ranging from nucleotide biosynthesis to the remethylation of homocysteine. It is especially important during periods of rapid cell division and growth. Both children and adults require folic acid to produce healthy red blood cells and prevent anaemia.
Iron transports oxygen throughout the body and maintains red blood cells, thus making an individual feel energetic and preventing anaemia. Zinc is vital for growth and development (especially bones and tissues).
- For treatment and prevention of iron deficiency anaemia.
- For preventing iron, folic acid and zinc deficiencies during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
DIRECTION TO USE:
- Take this supplement as advised by your doctor
- You should not consume vitamin & mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose
- Avoid taking it with tea or coffee
Talk to your doctor if:-
- If you have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem,
- If you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- If you have any planned surgery or operation, then you may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION