- Lasma LC Tablets 10’s contains a combination of Levocetirizine and Montelukast.
- Montelukast blocks certain natural substances called leukotrienes which may cause allergies. It reduces swelling, relaxes airways and helps to make breathing easier
- Levocetirizine blocks histamine, a natural substance, which is produced by the body during allergic reactions
- Lasma LC Tablet provides relief from symptoms such as the blocked or runny nose, sneezing, and itchy or watery eyes.
- This will make it easier for you to go about your daily activities.
- It rarely has any serious side effects and you may only need to take it on days you have symptoms.
|Country of origin||
- Do not consume alcohol after taking the medication.
- Avoid driving after taking the medicine as it can affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy.
- Store it at room temperature (10-30°C).
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
The side effects of it includes:
- Dryness in mouth
- Skin rash
Consult a doctor before taking the medicine, If:
- If you are allergic to Montelukast, or any other ingredient in the medicine
- If you have any kidney disease.
- ₹117.00Gold Card ₹ 115 Unlock
- ₹97.00Gold Card ₹ 92 Unlock
- ₹111.05Gold Card ₹ 105.05 Unlock
- ₹135.00Gold Card ₹ 132 Unlock
- ₹97.85Gold Card ₹ 95.85 Unlock
- ₹192.00Gold Card ₹ 188 Unlock
- ₹133.00Gold Card ₹ 130 Unlock
- ₹32.06Gold Card ₹ 31.06 Unlock
- ₹305.80Gold Card ₹ 299.8 Unlock
Save: 10%Gold Card ₹ 145.5 Unlock
- ₹141.00Gold Card ₹ 138 Unlock
Save: 16%Gold Card ₹ 82 Unlock
Save: 10%Gold Card ₹ 62 Unlock
Save: 16%Gold Card ₹ 81.916 Unlock
Save: 10%Gold Card ₹ 173.3 Unlock
Save: 16%Gold Card ₹ 220.28 Unlock
Save: 16%Gold Card ₹ 92.8696 Unlock
Save: 16%Gold Card ₹ 104.68 Unlock
Save: 16%Gold Card ₹ 117.28 Unlock
Save: 16%Gold Card ₹ 95.4988 Unlock
Save: 16%Gold Card ₹ 90.4 Unlock
Save: 16%Gold Card ₹ 208.52 Unlock