PRODUCT NAME: Lactihep Syrup
PACK SIZE: 450 ml in 1 bottle
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Lactihep Syrup is a type of sugar used to treat constipation. This medicine works by drawing water into the intestine through osmosis, which makes the stool soft and easier to pass. Lactihep Syrup should be taken as advised by your doctor. It may be taken with or without food. You should take it as per your doctor’s advice, and you can mix it with water or fruit juice if you prefer. Use this medicine regularly to get the most benefit and try to take it at the same time(s) each day. Your dose may go up or down depending on how well it is working. Do not take more than you are advised to and, if you miss a dose, do not take an extra one to make up for it. Lactihep Syrup takes at least 48 hours to work. Talk to your doctor if you are still constipated after three days.
- Lactihep Syrup is a laxative that treats constipation by drawing water into the bowels thereby making stools softer and easier to pass.
- This medicine takes a couple of days to work (up to 3 days).
- Take it as instructed even it appears not to be working. Talk to your doctor if you are still constipated after 3 days.
- This medicine can relieve discomfort and improve your quality of life.
- To prevent constipation from happening it may help to eat more high-fibre foods including fruit and vegetables and drink plenty of water.
DIRECTION TO USE:
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a measuring cup and take it by mouth. Shake well before use. Lactihep Syrup may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION