Product Name: Knots Hair Oil & Headzup Women 90 Tab
Pack Size: 100ML & 90 Tablets
Knotss: A Complete Ayurvedic Herbal Hair Oil
Knotss Ayervedic Herbal Hair Oil is an Ayurvedic herbal medicinal oil with a magical combination of NINE ancient Vedic herbs, collectively do wonders to your dry & damaged hairs. Knotss have an instant remarkable effect in controlling hair fall right from day 15-20.
How To Use Knotss Ayervedic Herbal Hair Oil:
A gentle Knotss massage over scalp (Abhyanga) for 10-15 minutes with fingertips increases the blood circulation beneath hair follicles (hair roots), hence allow the essential phytonutrients to penetrate the scalp, and enhances hair growth.
Headzup Women 90 Tab
HeadzUp is enriched with hair vitamin biotin, minerals and essential vitamins that strengthen hair from within. HeadzUp tablets are good for long-term consumption as trichologists and Doctors across the world recommended hair vitamin biotin as safe and efficacious. So, go ahead, keep your hair healthy and alive with HeadzUp.
HeadzUp is the right choice for hair fall. Headz up addresses the root cause of hair fall. Headzup provides Vitamin C and Niacinamide, which increases the blood flow to the scalp and provides adequate nutrient flow for healthy hairs.
- Zinc in headzup facilitates in the growth of new scalp cells.
- Headz Up provides right combination of essential vitamins and nutrient in a recommended dose.
- Combination and dosage in Headz up is recommended by the Tricological society of London.
- Headz up is a perfect solution for hair fall, Headzup strengthens hairs from within .
- Compare to other vitamin brands in market headzup offers premium benefits at an affordable price ( Just 6 rs per tablet ).
WHEN TO USE: Hair fall is probably one of the most common problems faced by people. Age is no longer a bar. These days even children are starting to experience hair fall. There are various reasons for hair fall, some of the most common being pollution, stress, improper diet, and lack of sleep. rather than correcting it with internal factors people, drive themselves towards external therapy.